M.E. LaZerte Grad 2019
This is where you will find all of the important information about graduation!
Friday, June 12, 2020 - Commencement at the Jubilee
Friday, June 19, 2020 - Grad Banquet at the Edmonton Convention Centre
Grad Commencement Participation Requirements
In order to be eligible to participate in Commencement, a Grade 12 student must:
- have 90% attendance (less than 10% unexcused absences), and less than 10% lates,
NOTE: The school will only record an absence as excused if parents/guardians report the reason for the absence to the main office within one week of the absence. Medical documentation must be provided for chronic absenteeism. Parents/guardians must notify the main office within one week of the absence if they notice any discrepancies in attendance, as communicated in SchoolZone and the automated phone system.
- be a student in good standing by abiding by all M. E. LaZerte School rules and behavior expectations,
- be on track to complete their high school diploma by the end of June,
- have no outstanding fees or books,
- have paid grad fees, and
- have completed a gown measurement in Student Services
- be signed up for MyPass.
REMINDER: Students use a personal email address for MyPass, as the school email address is not allowed. (We recommend creating a 'business/education' email as opposed to using your private email.)
In order to be eligible to participate in the Graduation Banquet, a Grade 12 student must:
- have no outstanding fees or books.
Alberta High School Diploma Requirements
Minimum 100 total credits; refer to this link for requirements.
Did you register for an Alberta Education myPass account?
To access your school records during and after graduation you must have created a 'myPass' account. If you have not already done so, please do immediately.
Refer to this link
For Scholarship/Bursary information
refer to this link