M.E. LaZerte Grad 2019
In order to be eligible to participate in Commencement, a Grade 12 student must:
- have 90% attendance (less than 10% unexcused absences),
NOTE: The school will only record an absence as excused if parents/guardians report the reason for the absence to the main office within one week of the absence. Medical documentation must be provided for chronic absenteeism. Parents/guardians must notify the main office within one week of the absence if they notice any discrepancies in attendance, as communicated in SchoolZone and the automated phone system.
- be a student in good standing by abiding by all M. E. LaZerte School rules and behavior expectations,
- be on track to complete their high school diploma by the end of June,
- have no outstanding fees or books,
- have paid grad fees, and
- be signed up for MyPass.
REMINDER: Students use a personal email address for MyPass, as the school email address is not allowed.
In order to be eligible to participate in the Graduation Banquet, a Grade 12 student must:
- have no outstanding fees or books.
Alberta High School Diploma Requirements
Minimum 100 total credits; refer to this link for requirements.