REGISTRATION - 2020/21 School year
Edmonton Public School Board Student Registration Information.
To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools.
Please note: for students under 18 years of age parent/guardian signatures are required on all registration documents.
(required at Pre-Enrollment appointment):
- A copy of one of the following Legal Canadian Residency documents - Alberta Birth Certificate, Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate or Card, Canadian Permanent Residency Card, Confirmation of Permanent Residency, if student is accompanying parent who has a work or study permit we require a Foreign Birth Certificate. A current/valid Canadian passport may be provided temporarily
- Most recent school Report Card
- Most recent IPP or Psychoeducational testing if they exist
- Parent/s need to provide a copy of one of the following documents in the case of the student not having a valid Canadian Residency in Alberta - Parent's Canadian Birth Certificate, Valid Study Permit, Valid Canadian Temporary Residence Work Visa, or Canadian Permanent Residency
- Proof of address in Alberta, parent should provide the school with a copy of three of the following - Parent/s Driver's License, Utility bill, Property tax bill, Lease/Mortgage agreement (this document can not be postdated)
- Legal guardianship papers