If you are already pre-enrolled for the 2019/2020 school year, entering Grade 10, you can expect a mailing in late July with information about the upcoming school year here at M.E. LaZerte High School. Our school has reached capacity for the 2019/2020 school year and will not be accepting new enrollments at any grade. If you have moved into our attendance area after the April 15, 2019 enrollment deadline, and M.E. LaZerte is now your designated school, please call 780-408-9800 for more information about enrollment.
To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- student`s birth certificate (a Canadian Passport may be provided temporarily)
- proof of address, each document will need the correct address: utility bill, current lease/mortgage document (future possession dates will not be accepted), property tax bill, parent driver's license,
- proof of permanent residency, temporary visa, or citizenship (if born outside of Canada),
- most recent report card,
- most recent IPP or psychoeducational testing if they exist,
- guardianship paperwork if any such documents exist,
- for students under 18 years of age, it is necessary to have parent/guardian signatures on the registration documents.