UPDATE - Pre- Enrolment for September 2018-19
As of April 16th, 2018 we have exceeded our District enrollment limit for Grade 10. Students who reside outside of our attendance area participated in a district-led random selection process. All of these students will have been contacted by phone regarding the results of this process by April 25th, 2018. M.E. LaZerte will only be accepting additional Grade 10 students who have newly moved into our attendance area after April 16, 2018. Pre-Enrollment Update 2018-19 here.
To book an appointment with a counsellor, please call 780-408-9800 Ext 2117.
To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools.
Pre- Enrolment Paperwork
- Student Expectations & Responsibilities Booklet
- Student Registration Form
- Student Declaration Form
- Media FOIP Consent Form
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- student`s birth certificate or Canadian passport,
- proof of address (utility bill, lease, mortgage, parent driver`s license),
- proof of permanent residency, temporary visa, or citizenship (if born outside of Canada),
- most recent report card,
- most recent IPP or psychoeducational testing if they exist,
- guardianship paperwork if any such documents exist,
- for students under 18 years of age, it is necessary to have parent/guardian signatures on the registration documents.