To book an appointment with a counsellor, please call 780-408-9800 Ext 2117.
Pre- Enrolment for September 2018-19
To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools.
Pre- Enrolment Paperwork
- Student Expectations & Responsibilities Booklet
- Student Registration Form
- Student Declaration Form
- Media FOIP Consent Form
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- student`s birth certificate or Canadian passport,
- proof of address (utility bill, lease, mortgage, parent driver`s license),
- proof of permanent residency, temporary visa, or citizenship (if born outside of Canada),
- most recent report card,
- most recent IPP or psychoeducational testing if they exist,
- guardianship paperwork if any such documents exist,
- for students under 18 years of age, it is necessary to have parent/guardian signatures on the registration documents.