Confused about program planning? Wondering about graduation requirements and college and university entrance? Need some direction about possible career choices? Need someone to talk to about a personal or financial problem? Book an appointment in Student Services (located on the main floor by the atrium) to see one of our Community Agency Support Workers.
M.E. LaZerte Counsellors and their Alpha Groups:
Mrs. Parrish (A-D) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Gillard (E-K) - email@example.com
Mrs. Ohlhauser (L-Q) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Crouse (R-Z) - email@example.com
Mrs. Hunter - Department of Inclusive Learning firstname.lastname@example.org
M.E. LaZerte Community Agency Support Workers:
M.E. LaZerte Administrative Assistants:
Student Services offers the following services:
- selection of courses
- program planning
- graduation requirements
- college or university entrance requirements
- technical school/apprenticeship requirements
- scholarship information
- grant and loan information for high school, college and/or university
- confidential discussion of personal and family concerns
- conflict resolution / anger management
- establishing career goals
- exploration of related occupations
- brochures and pamphlets on career and post secondary institutions
- career presentations
- counsellors can provide appropriate referral to other school system services or agencies
A variety of tutoring services are available through Student Services. These include peer tutoring, university students through the Study Buddy program, and other community organizations. Please see a counsellor for more information.
- What to become a Mentor?
- Need a Mentor?
A Mentor helps students to feel comfortable and achieve success, in school. Come in to find out more about this program.