Confused about program planning? Wondering about graduation requirements and college and university entrance? Need some direction about possible career choices? Need someone to talk to about a personal or financial problem? Book an appointment in Student Services (located on the main floor by the atrium) to see one of our Community Agency Support Workers.
M.E. LaZerte Counsellors and their Alpha Groups:
Mrs. Parrish (A-D) - email@example.com
Mr. Gillard (E-K) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Millham (L-Q) - email@example.com
Ms. Drysdale (R-Z) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Segin - Department of Inclusive Learning email@example.com
M.E. LaZerte Youth Worker
M.E. LaZerte Community Agency Support Workers:
Ruth Gitaka - Edmonton Immigration Services Association - firstname.lastname@example.org
M.E. LaZerte Administrative Assistant:
Ms. Heidi McLachlan - email@example.com
Student Services offers the following services:
- selection of courses
- program planning
- graduation requirements
- college or university entrance requirements / information
- technical school / apprenticeship requirements / information
- transitioning to post-secondary
- scholarship information
- grant and loan information for high school, college and/or university
- confidential discussion of personal and family concerns
- conflict resolution / anger management
- establishing career goals
- exploration of related occupations
- brochures and pamphlets on career and post secondary institutions
- career presentations
- counsellors can provide appropriate referral to other school system services or agencies
A variety of tutoring services are available through Student Services. These include peer tutoring, university students through the Study Buddy program, and other community organizations. Please contact Student Services for more information.
A Mentor helps students to feel comfortable and achieve success, in school. Come in to find out more about this program.
Dates/Information to note:
Schedules and Course Changes for the 2019/2020 School Year:
- Counsellors are available for course changes until Tuesday, September 3rd. All course changes must be completed by this date.
- If you worked this summer you can earn credits, or if you have a job now and wish to earn credits through this chool year, please visit Student Services to pick up an application package.