Inspire passion. Develop character. Change Lives.
M.E. LaZerte remains at the forefront of secondary education in Edmonton, and we consistently rank in areas of excellence in the annual Alberta Accountability Pillar results. M.E. LaZerte is unique and distinctive. We are transforming education by personalizing it; building on achievement by discovering the individual talents of each student, creating an environment where they want to learn, and crafting learning experiences where students can discover their true passion.
UPDATE - Pre- Enrolment for September 2018-19
As of April 16th, 2018 we have exceeded our District enrollment limit for Grade 10. Students who reside outside of our attendance area participated in a district-led random selection process. All of these students will have been contacted by phone regarding the results of this process by April 25th, 2018. M.E. LaZerte will only be accepting additional Grade 10 students who have newly moved into our attendance area after April 16, 2018. Pre-Enrollment Update 2018-19 here.
To book an appointment with a counsellor, please call 780-408-9800 Ext 2117.
To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools.
Pre- Enrolment Paperwork
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- student`s birth certificate or Canadian passport,
- proof of address (utility bill, lease, mortgage, parent driver`s license),
- proof of permanent residency, temporary visa, or citizenship (if born outside of Canada),
- most recent report card,
- most recent IPP or psychoeducational testing if they exist,
- guardianship paperwork if any such documents exist,
- for students under 18 years of age, it is necessary to have parent/guardian signatures on the registration documents.