Inspire passion. Develop character. Change Lives.
M.E. LaZerte remains at the forefront of secondary education in Edmonton, and we consistently rank in areas of excellence in the annual Alberta Accountability Pillar results. M.E. LaZerte is unique and distinctive. We are transforming education by personalizing it; building on achievement by discovering the individual talents of each student, creating an environment where they want to learn, and crafting learning experiences where students can discover their true passion.
Pre-Enrollment on SchoolZone is now closed
M.E. LaZerte staff have now contacted students who took part in the Random selection process. Our school has now reached capacity for the 2019/2020 school year and will not be accepting new enrollments at any grade. If you have moved into our attendance area after the April 15th enrollment deadline, and M.E. LaZerte is now your designated school, please call 780-408-9800 for more information about enrollment.
To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools.
Pre- Enrolment Paperwork
Media and FOIP Consent Form 2019-2020
Student Declaration Form 2019-2020
Student Expectations and Responsibilities Handbook 2019-2020
Student Registration Form
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- student`s birth certificate (a Canadian Passport may be provided temporarily)
- proof of address, each document will need the correct address: utility bill, current lease/mortgage document (future possession dates will not be accepted), property tax bill, parent driver's license,
- proof of permanent residency, temporary visa, or citizenship (if born outside of Canada),
- most recent report card,
- most recent IPP or psychoeducational testing if they exist,
- guardianship paperwork if any such documents exist,
- for students under 18 years of age, it is necessary to have parent/guardian signatures on the registration documents.