Inspire passion. Develop character. Change Lives.
M.E. LaZerte remains at the forefront of secondary education in Edmonton, and we consistently rank in areas of excellence in the annual Alberta Accountability Pillar results. M.E. LaZerte is unique and distinctive. We are transforming education by personalizing it; building on achievement by discovering the individual talents of each student, creating an environment where they want to learn, and crafting learning experiences where students can discover their true passion.
UPDATE (April 21, 2020):
School is now considered full at grade 10, 11 and 12 and cannot accept any new students other than:
*RESIDENT* students who newly moved into the attendance area after April 15th.
Attendance area or current students who were not successful in a random selection at another school.
Attendance area students who did not participate in pre-enrolment and cannot remain at their current school.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Are you new to Edmonton Public Schools (EPSB)?
Want to register for next year?
- To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools, CLICK HERE.
Please note: for students under 18 years of age parent/guardian signatures are required on all registration documents.
ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION (photocopies of both sides of the documents required at Pre-Enrollment appointment):
- A copy of one of the following Legal Canadian Residency documents (both sides) - Alberta Birth Certificate, Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate or Card, Canadian Permanent Residency Card, Confirmation of Permanent Residency, if student is accompanying parent who has a work or study permit we require a Foreign Birth Certificate. A current/valid Canadian passport may be provided temporarily
- Most recent school Report Card
- Most recent IPP or Psychoeducational testing if they exist
- Parent/s need to provide a copy of one of the following documents in the case of the student not having a valid Canadian Residency in Alberta (both sides) - Parent's Canadian Birth Certificate, Valid Study Permit, Valid Canadian Temporary Residence Work Visa, or Canadian Permanent Residency
- Proof of address in Alberta, parent should provide the school with a copy of three of the following - Parent/s Driver's License, Utility bill, Property tax bill, Lease/Mortgage agreement (this document can not be postdated)
- Legal guardianship papers