UPDATE (April 21, 2020):
School is now considered full at grade 10, 11 and 12 and cannot accept any new students other than:
*RESIDENT* students who newly moved into the attendance area after April 15th.
Attendance area or current students who were not successful in a random selection at another school.
Attendance area students who did not participate in pre-enrolment and cannot remain at their current school.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you new to Edmonton Public Schools (EPSB)?
Want to register for next year?
- If you're new to EPSB for the 2020-2021 School Year, please fill in the following form: Student Registration Information.
- To find your designated school with Edmonton Public Schools, CLICK HERE.
- Student Registration Form
- Student Expectations and Responsibilities 2020-21
- Student Declaration Form
- FOIP/Media Form for current EPS students
- Authorization to Release Records (for students that are not currently enrolled in an Edmonton Public School (EPSB) )
Please note: for students under 18 years of age parent/guardian signatures are required on all registration documents.
ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION (photocopies of both sides of the documents required at Pre-Enrollment appointment):
- A copy of one of the following Legal Canadian Residency documents (both sides) - Alberta Birth Certificate, Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate or Card, Canadian Permanent Residency Card, Confirmation of Permanent Residency, if student is accompanying parent who has a work or study permit we require a Foreign Birth Certificate. A current/valid Canadian passport may be provided temporarily
- Most recent school Report Card
- Most recent IPP or Psychoeducational testing if they exist
- Parent/s need to provide a copy of one of the following documents in the case of the student not having a valid Canadian Residency in Alberta (both sides) - Parent's Canadian Birth Certificate, Valid Study Permit, Valid Canadian Temporary Residence Work Visa, or Canadian Permanent Residency
- Proof of address in Alberta, parent should provide the school with a copy of three of the following - Parent/s Driver's License, Utility bill, Property tax bill, Lease/Mortgage agreement (this document can not be postdated)
- Legal guardianship papers